For your kind consideration is this lovely pair of 15" Zildjian A Avedis hi-hats. This set has minimal use and is in like new condition. Weighs in at 994 grams for the top and 1396 grams for the bottom. Enjoy!
A Avedis HiHats are made thinner in weight, and finished with an "aged" patina to re-create the look and sound of vintage A Zildjian cymbals.
- The original 'A Zildjian' cymbal sound crafted by Avedis Zildjian III
- Re-captures the versatile sounds made famous in 1930s - 1970s popular music
- Great balance of bright and dark overtones
- "Aged" patina finish creates vintage look and played-in feel
- Understated "Avedis" logo and handwritten gram weight underneath bell
*All orders may require a signature at time of delivery unless discussed prior to shipment.
*International customers will need to pay actual shipping cost if amount is greater than estimated shipping charge shown. In many cases, international shipping may be less than price shown. Please contact us with your country and postal code prior to purchase if you need a shipping quote, and we will send an offer with exact correct shipping charges.