For your kind consideration is this Shure SM81 small diaphragm condenser microphone. It's in good condition and comes in the original case and box, sounds great. Used in a home studio setup, well taken care of. Enjoy!
The SM81 is ruggedly constructed. It operates on phantom power and performs over a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions. It is furnished with a swivel adapter, attenuator-switch lock, foam windscreen, and case for carrying and storage. Other accessories are available.
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources
- Low noise and high output clipping level
- Low distortion over a wide range of load impedances
- Cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetric about axis, providing maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sounds
- Low RF susceptibility
- Selectable low-frequency response: flat, 6 or 18 dB/octave rolloff
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch
- Phantom powering (DIN 45 596 voltages of 12 to 48 Vdc)
- Rugged steel construction for durability
- Field-usable over wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
The Shure SM81 is a high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed for studio recording, broadcasting, and sound reinforcement. Its wide frequency response, low noise characteristics, and low RF susceptibility have made it a standard for applications involving acoustic instruments, especially guitar, piano, and cymbals.
*All orders may require a signature at time of delivery unless discussed prior to shipment.
*International customers will need to pay actual shipping cost if amount is greater than estimated shipping charge shown. In many cases, international shipping may be less than price shown. Please contact us with your country and postal code prior to purchase if you need a shipping quote, and we will send an offer with exact correct shipping charges.